Welcome to Norway seminar
We are pleased to invite you to our one day seminar - Welcome to Norway
We are pleased to invite you to our one day seminar – Welcome to Norway
During this seminar we will cover the following topics:
• Introduction to Norway, Gjøvik and surrounding areas
• Country, history, economy, government
• Immigration / Settling in, health and social security
• Culture, work culture, challenges, pit falls
• Practical information- a guide to where can I, what should I, how do I..?
The seminar takes place in our office.
Address : Raufossvegen 40, 2821 Gjøvik (Mustad Næringspark).
You can park your car at the big parking lot and walk through the gate, or take the bus to Mustad. Bright House is the big brick building in the middle of the park (building M). We will meet you downstairs!
We provide a litle meal, coffee and tea.
Clothing: Please wear proper shoes and clothing for a short walk outside.
Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the seminar.
Kindly RSVP to Mari Knudsen, firstname.lastname@example.org