Welcome to Norway
We are pleased to invite you to our one day seminar - “Welcome to Norway”
We are pleased to invite you to our one day seminar – “Welcome to Norway”
During this seminar we will cover the following topics:
• Introduction to Norway, Gjøvik and surrounding areas
• Country, history, economy, government
• Immigration / Settling in, health and social security
• Culture, work culture, challenges, pit falls
• Practical information- a guide to where can I, what should I, how do I..?
• “A walking tour of Gjøvik”
The seminar takes place in our office.
Address : Gjøvikregionen Utvikling, Jernbanetorget 3, 2821 Gjøvik
We will meet in front of the main entrance of the historic train station.
We provide a lite meal, coffee and tea.
Parking: The closest parking, Jernbaneverket, is located behind the train station (towards Mjøsa). Another parking garage close by is Sentrum P-huset, Bjørnsons gate 4, approximately 200 meters to walk. Please remember that these are both paid parking lots.
Bus: All regional buses stop at the main bus station located directly outside of our office building.
Clothing: Please wear proper shoes and clothing for a short walk outside.
Feel free to contact us with any questions regarding the seminar.
Kindly RSVP to Brooke Schjellerud.
Phone: 974 83 653